Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cake Pops!

So i decided to have a go at making some cake pops as they are becoming so popular lately and look like a lot of fun to make. I also make a lot of cupcakes with fillings and usually have a bit of waste because i don't use the center of the cupcake so it was a great way for me use it!
I had a blast! These cake pops are totally addictive! You can do so much with them. I made White choc mud, Choc Mud, Red Velvet and peanut butter cake pops and my family and friends couldn't get enough of them. So i have added them permanently to the menu for $20 per dozen. They are like a cute little bouquet of cakes. I have had a few queries about doing them for center pieces at weddings too. What a great idea!
They sold very well for Christmas presents and i think they will be another favourite for valentines day.
Enjoy :)
Rach xx



No comments:

Post a Comment