Monday, April 4, 2011

Giant Cupcakes!

I was doing a delivery a while ago and had a customer ask me if i had one of the giant cupcake moulds and a bit embarrassed as you would think i would have bought one as soon as they were released i had to admit i hadn't bothered. I thought they were just going to be a fad that would die out so i hadn't bothered. Anyway turns out my customer had one she bought from a garage sale and wanted to give it to me. ( i have the best customers ever!!) hehe.

Anyway... I'm Hooked!!! I have made a couple for some customers recently and so much for the passing fad! I have 6 booked in the next 3 weeks!! So here are the latest two. One girly butterfly and dragonfly theme and the other is a Jungle Tree theme. Next up i would love to do a big top circus theme!! So watch this space :)
Rach







No comments:

Post a Comment